Evidence Based Nutrition Care Services
1.Chronic Disease Medical Nutrition Therapy
Persons diagonised with chronic disease such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, renal failure among others often leave the health facility with dietary questions.
My team of dietitians commits to giving your loved one or yourself answers to all the diet questions.
We offer personalised diet guidance at clinics around Kampala including AAR CITY CENTER CLINIC, KAMPALA UGANDA on Wednesday 8am to 1pm_ Regina Nantege Dietitian and Monday AAR Acacia next to Kampala Hospital _ Christopher Mwanje Dietitian.
A team of Dietitians from Point of Touch Nutrition services I available for home visits anywhere in Uganda.
2. Nutrition Health Talks; Companies can increase productivity by equipping staff with nutrition for preventative health. The nutrition talks need not just one session but many more as the group always asks for more.
3. Gym Nutritionists; for you cannot out exercise a bad diet.
4. Healthy Culinary Sessions; a good meal starts in the kitchen.
5. Nutrition Consultations; Pregnant and lactating mothers, child nutrition, obese persons, gastro-intestinal conditions like constipation and peptic ulcers, osteoporosis, anemia, ill perons, under weight individuals, nutrition in disease prevention.
Who may need to see a Dietitian;
- Chronic disease patients
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
- Obese persons
- Micro-nutrient deficiences like Anemia, Calcium deficifiency
- Eating disorders like aneroxia
- Ill persons benefit from immune boosting diets
- Elderly persons with nutrition concerns
Know your nutrition status, take charge of your diet for improved health. Regina Nantege Dietitian